Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use STAT Media Pvt. Ltd.'s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page','
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of STAT Media Pvt. Ltd.\'s Website.
STAT Media Pvt. Ltd. is located at:
712 Vindhya Comm. Complex Sector-11 Navi Mumbai,
Maharashtra - 400614, India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use STAT Media Pvt. Ltd.'s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, STAT Media Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on STAT Media Pvt. Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.itln.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://www.itln.in
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.itln.in
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.itln.in
4. Redistribute content from STAT Media Pvt. Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
By subscribing to any newsletters / magazines or otherwise written or video content behind a paywall (“Paid Content”), you agree to the following specific terms and conditions:
• You may be required to submit personal information like name, email address and address etc. to create an account to access the Paid Content.
• The safekeeping of your password/(s) to access the Paid Content will be your sole responsibility. We do not permit password sharing or account sharing, and you agree not to share your account information with any third-party.
• The Paid Content is meant only for your consumption. You may however refer to or cite such Paid Content after due attribution.
• We use third-party payment gateways to accept your payment for subscription to Paid Content. While we use best endeavors to partner with reputed payment gateways, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of payment information you provide to such payment gateways.
• Your use of the payment gateways will be governed by their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies. You are requested to read through such terms and conditions and privacy policies before using the payment gateways and Stat Media Private Limited shall not be liable in any manner for any losses suffered by you on account of your use of the payment gateways.
• We do not store any payment information like your card information, bank information etc. you provide to the payment gateways and hence assume no responsibility for the same.
Cancellation of Subscription
• Your subscription is auto-renewed on the expiry of your subscription period. You may cancel your subscription at any time through the cancellation options provided to you on email along with your account information.
• However, cancellation will not entitle you to refund of subscription amounts already paid to access the Paid Content. Your access to the Paid Content will not be affected during your subscription period in spite of early cancellation. Once the subscription period is over, your subscription will not be auto-renewed.
• In the rare chance of a payment failure while making payment for subscription, any amounts debited will be auto-refunded to you by the payment gateway. In case, such refund does not reflect in your original mode of payment within the timelines suggested by the payment gateway, you should reach out to them. In such cases, you could also reach out to us with relevant documentary evidence to enable us to take up your issue with the payment gateway. However, we do not make any warranties regarding refund or refund timelines in such cases.
• In case, at any time after the start of your subscription period and before the end of such subscription period, your access to Paid Content is discontinued by us for any reason not attributable to you, we shall refund a pro-rated amount of your subscription payment computed against your original subscription period. This refund will be processed only through banking channels and to your bank account subject to reasonable transaction charges. We reserve the right to deduct any transaction charges from the refund amount which are in excess of what would be normally payable in such transactions. For efficient processing of your refund, you will have to provide us with your bank details on email along with a declaration that the bank account is registered in your name and you are the beneficial owner of such bank account.
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party\'s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party\'s site.
No use of STAT Media Pvt. Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes arising out of use of our website(s) or in connection with the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Mumbai, India.