Gadkari inaugurates & lays stones to 11 economic corridor projects worth Rs 20k cr in Haryana
July 14, 2020: Union minister for road transport, highways and MSMEs Nitin Gadkari today inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for 11 different highway projects worth Rs 20,000 crore as part of a new economic corridor in Haryana.
July 14, 2020: Union minister for road transport, highways and MSMEs Nitin Gadkari today inaugurated and laid foundation stones for 11 different highway projects worth Rs 20,000 crore in Haryana as part of a new economic corridor. This web-based function was presided over by the chief minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar.
The foundation stone laid projects worth Rs 17,757 crore include:
1. The 227 km 6-lane access controlled greenfield expressway from Ismailpur to Narnaul on NH 152D in 8 packages costing Rs 8650 crore.
2. The 46 km 4-lane Gurugram Pataudi-Rewari section of NH 352W costing Rs 1524 crore.
3. The 14.4 km 4-lane Rewari Byepass costing Rs 928 crore
4. The 30.45 km 4-lane Rewari-Ateli Mandi section of NH 11 costing Rs 1057 crore
5. The 40.8 km 6-lane Narnaul Byepass on NH 148B, NH 11 and Narnaul to Ateli Mandi section of NH 11 costing Rs 1380 crore.
6. The 40.6 km 4-lane Jind-Gohana (Pkg 1, greenfield alignment) of NH 352A costing Rs 1207 crore.
7. The 38.23 km 4-lane Gohana-Sonipat section of NH 352A costing Rs 1502 crore.
8. The 40.47 km 4-lane from UP-Haryana border to Roha on NH 334B costing Rs 1509 crore.
The inaugurated projects worth Rs 2,240 crore include:
1. The 35.45 km 4-lane from Rohna/Hasangarh to Jhajjar section of NH 334B costing Rs 1183 crore.
2. The 70 km 4-laning from Punjab-Haryana Border to Jind section of NH 71 costing Rs 857 crore.
3. The 85.36 km 2-lane with paved shoulders Jind-Karnal Highway on NH 709 costing Rs 200 crore.
These projects are aimed at providing smooth connectivity within the state, as well as to other states like Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
Inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of various infrastructure projects in Haryana along with Hon'ble Chief Minister Shri @mlkhattar Ji, Hon'ble Deputy CM Shri @Dchautala Ji and Hon'ble MoS for Road Transport Shri @Gen_VKSingh Ji via video conferencing today. pic.twitter.com/FovX3gE5nz— Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari) July 14, 2020