APM Pipavav reports ₹2,181 mn net profit, ₹7,335 mn income for FY21
May 28, 2021: APM Terminals Pipavav announced the financial results or the full year ended in March 2021 with a net profit of ₹2,181 million, total income from operations of ₹7,335 million and EBIDTA of ₹4,221 million while EBIDTA margin stood at 58 percent.
May 28, 2021: APM Terminals Pipavav announced the financial results for the full year ended in March 2021 with a net profit of ₹2,181 million, total income from operations of ₹7,335 million and EBIDTA of ₹4,221 million while EBIDTA margin stood at 58 percent.
The company reported a net profit of ₹654 million for Q4FY21 as against ₹472 million in Q4FY20.
Revenue from operations for the quarter under consideration stood at ₹1,934 million as against ₹1,619 million in Q4FY20.
EBIDTA for the quarter was at ₹1,156 million as against ₹1,004 million during the same quarter last year. EBIDTA margin stood at 60 percent in Q4FY21 as against 62 percent in Q4FY20.
The container cargo business for the quarter stood at 195,236 TEUs, bulk business was at 1,028,977 MT and liquid business was 161,719 MT. 4,858 cars were handled under RoRo category for the quarter under review.
Jakob Friis Sorenson, MD, Gujarat Pipavav Port (GPPL), said, “Cyclone ‘Tauktae’ was a major challenge for the port sector in Gujarat. APM Terminals Pipavav experienced an unprecedented crisis when Cyclone Tauktae hit the Gujarat coast. The cyclone has impacted the port adversely and has halted our operations temporarily. Despite badly hit by the cyclone, we are glad to inform that all our employees are safe at the Port. All our colleagues worked proactively and tirelessly to make sure that we had minimal impact. All our efforts are directed to initiate the port operations as soon as possible. We are grateful to our customers and stake holders for their cooperation.”
APM Terminals Pipavav in FY21
• APM Terminals Pipavav Board approved ₹700 crore expansion plan
• APM Terminals Pipavav went live with RFID Container tracking service at the port
• APM Terminals Pipavav handled 3.28 lakhs of mix fertilizer in September 2020, the highest monthly volume.
• APM Terminals Pipavav initiated the first ever loading of LPG rail gantry operations at the Port Siding in January 2021.
• APM Terminals Pipavav successfully handled a trail car carrier rake on account of NYK auto terminal in Dec’20.
• APM Terminals Pipavav loaded 157 rakes in November 2020, which is the highest number of double stack trains loaded form the port in a month.
• APM Terminals Pipavav set a new benchmark in safety with the completion of 801 days of safe operations with zero fatality and Lost Time Incidents (LTI) as on March 31, 2021.